Facilities Riverbend Community League

Hosting a family reunion? A special anniversary or a wedding reception? Need a convenient meeting space for your club or organization?

Riverbend Community League has two great rental spaces. The Riverbend Community Centre at 258 Rhatigan Road East is ideally suited for family and community gatherings. This facility includes a kitchen, a dance floor, an outdoor patio, and is wheelchair-accessible. Large washrooms. Lots of parking.






Main Hall 

Facilities Riverbend Community League


Social Room

Brookside Hall, located at 5320 – 143 St.. It is great or birthday parties or smaller family functions or meetings. Two skating rinks and a new playground are adjacent to this venue.


To view or book, contact Rentals Coordinator Rod Ponech:

PHONE 780-217-1636

Limited discounts on rentals are available for:

  • Current members of the Riverbend Community League. A valid membership card and proof of address must be presented at time of booking. The rental contract must be signed by member.

Rental rates for longer term contracts are negotiable.

For information, please call the Hall Rentals Manager, Rod Ponech at 780-217-1636.

Effective: September 1, 2017.

Facility Rates


FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)

Anyone can request to rent the hall.

If you wish to set up the night before your function there is a $125.00 charge for non-community league members and $100.00 charge for community members (see eligible leagues listed above)

The hall has round tables (5' across), 8' rectangular tables and banquet chairs.
The Main room is equipped with a kitchen, bar and coffee urns.
The Social room contains a sink, small fridge and coffee maker.
Brookside hall has a kitchen with food pass-through.

The hall only provides tables and chairs. For information on renting other items please contact the hall manager.

You are welcome to bring in your own food or hire a caterer. Please ensure that your caterer has a valid Alberta Food and Food Establishment permit issued by Capital Health. If you will be serving alcohol at your function, you are required to obtain a liquor license along with Special Occasion Host Liquor liability insurance. We must receive the license and insurance 24 hours before your function begins. Alcohol consumption must be completed one hour prior to the end of your function.

You will have access to the hall after 6:00 pm (Mon-Fri), after 9:00 am (Saturdays) or after 1:00 pm (Sundays). Please contact the Hall Rental Manager at least 24 hours in advance to arrange access. You are required to be out of the hall by 11:00 pm (weekdays), 1:00 am (Fridays and Saturdays) and 10:00 pm (Sundays). Alcohol consumption must be completed one hour prior to the end of your function.

You do have to set up the tables and chairs and you are required to leave the hall in the same condition it was when you arrived. For information on set up and clean up for an additional charge; please speak with the hall manager.

We accept cash, cheques and money orders. Personal cheques will be accepted up until two weeks before the function; after this time only cash, money order or certified cheque will be accepted.